Title: See this space for the June Hols
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009
Time: 5:37 PM


Apologies to the 3/3 girls for coming all the way to school on Monday m(__)m

I was held up by the invigilation for the 'O' Levels.

Anyway, to all the girls in the class please watch this space for any updates on what we are planning to do for the History Room.

In addition, I need all of you to hand up your history files during the holidays as well. Nothing much needs to be done actually (it won't be graded). Just three things I want to see in the file:

1. Exam papers
2. Assignments (both graded and ungraded, I think I only gave a few)
3. Notes given to you for content lessons

No content page is needed. However, if u are missing any thing write it down on a piece of foolscap and file it in your file. I will help you get it. But if you are missing assignments (done in the class or otherwise), you need to redo them. Files should preferably be in by 12 June. Just bring your file with u whenever u're in school.

Ok if u girls have any questions, feel free to use this space or send me an email.

Happy Holidays!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



HISTORY

Skin:Pure HISTORY
Best viewed in: Safari // 1024x768

Disclaimer
This is the blog for SMSS Sec 3 Pure History Class 2009! (:

Site Updates

Tagboard is up! And I increased the text size by a little.

Tagboard



Posts



Credits

Designer: Shennel
Other Resources: X X X X X X